There are a lot of different types of visas that are available for people to apply for in order to gain access to the United States. And knowing which one you need will save you a lot of time and effort when it comes time to apply. If you are thinking of applying for an H1B Visa, then you might want to consider using an H1B visa lawyer in Los Angeles. This type of visa program is for employers that want to hire nonimmigrant aliens as employees.
Facts About the H1B Visa Program
The visa program allows companies to have access to a base of workers who have specific skills in certain areas. The program is a major benefit, but there is a path that needs to be navigated correctly, so you get the visas you need.
- This visa is highly sought after so competition to get approved is fierce
- Only 85,000 visas are allowed at any given time.
- A lottery style of approval is held in April.
- They are good for three years.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree.
- They must have a job lined up and ready to go.
- The employer must sponsor the employee.
- All fees must be paid.
- There is a pool of job sectors that usually get approvals.
The long list of rules for approval is strict and very specific. If you are looking for an H1B Visa, then hiring the right lawyer will better your chances of getting it approved.