Losing data is a serious problem for users who use personal computers, laptops, or any data storage device whose effective use is limited to the disposition of their personal work. But when it comes to recovering your files, you can choose any one of the following data recovery methods such as data recovery software, data recovery services, and Remote data recovery. Before choosing any of these solutions you should know the reason for data loss. The reason for data loss could be a logical failure or physical failure. Data deleted, corrupted, formatted, etc. comes under logical data loss. Physical failure occurs if your device is in dead condition or is not being detected by your system.
The most common data loss cases are given below:
- Accidental deletion
- Formatted data
- Ransomware attack
- Corrupt files/data
- Mechanical damage to the hard drive
- Power failures/Sudden power cut
- Water damage
- Dead Hard drive
- Damage in Hard drive internal parts etc.
For all the above reasons data can be recovered whether it is a logical failure or physical failure. But be careful when you choose the best free data recovery software for Windows or services. Stellar is one of the best data recovery service/software providers. So in case of data loss, you can check with stellar data recovery. Also if you want to recover data using software then you can try stellar free data recovery software. Stellar Free data recovery software can help you to recover up to 1 GB of data free of cost. The software is easy to use and has all security measures. It can recover your data in three easy steps Select – > Scan -> Recover. Stellar free data recovery software offers:
- Recovers deleted, lost, and inaccessible data
- Recover files deleted from the recycle bin
- Recovers over 300 file types
- Recovers data from Hard drives, SSD, SD Card, etc.
- Recover Excel files, word files, etc.
Steps to recover data using free data recovery Software:
1) Download Free data recovery software.
2) Select the files/folders you want to recover.
3) Start scanning for your data
4) After the scan you can preview your files.
5) Then you can click recovery to save your files.
Note – If your files are not visible after scanning then you can try with a deep scan.
However, if you want to recover more than 1 GB of data then you can UPGRADE this software at the minimum cost. Among all offerings of Stellar data recovery, you can avail of their Remote data recovery services.
Now it is easy to recover data online by using the Stellar Remote data recovery service. There is no need to submit your device to the data recovery center. In Remote recovery, their technician will access your device online and check the possibility of data recovery. Once the analysis is done, they will assist further in data recovery. You will get the proper communication of your data recovery case. There is another software that you can use is QuickBooks auto data recovery can be used to recover the data of Quickbooks.
Tips to Prevent Data from any data loss situation:
- You can read the following tips to avoid data loss:
- Keep regular backups of your data in another backup hard drive.
- Create multiple copies of your important data and save them on an external hard drive.
- Allocate separate partitions of program files and data.
- Format the hard drive as NTFS to improve data recovery possibility.
- Safely eject your external storage media from the PC.
- Before installing any major updates on your system first keep backup.
There is always a risk of data loss, but you can minimize these risks by following data backup tips. This habit of data backup can be the savior in case of data loss. But for any uncertainty of data loss, I recommend you choose Stellar Data Recovery. Stellar is an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified data recovery service provider. They have been in the data recovery industry since 1993 and provide 100% data confidentiality and security. Selecting Stellar data recovery software /service will be the wise decision to save your data.